According to the Regulation, personal information is - all information relating to an individual whose identity is identified or identifiable (the "respondent"), and an individual or respondent as called by the Regulation whose identifiable identity is a person who can be identified identify directly or indirectly.
According to the Regulation, processing means - any process or set of operations performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether by automated or non-automated means such as collecting, recording, organizing, structuring, storing, adjusting or modifying, retrieving, insight, use, disclosure by transferring, disseminating or otherwise making available, harmonizing or combining, limiting, deleting or destroying.
Creating and managing an account collects information (name, surname, email address, zip code, location, address, phone number, date of birth, OIB)
Information collected when creating an account at Microteam d.o.o. they are used as follows:
• We use your first and last name, email address to identify users and re-access your online store.
• We use the email address to contact you in the case of an unfinished purchase of a product, sending you a notice of the availability of the product you wish to purchase
• We use your first name, last name, email address, phone number, zip code, location and address to process and track your order, including delivery of the product to that address
• We use your first name, last name, email address, phone number to manage purchase disputes
• We need a date of birth because of the legal age of the user who registers (more about the legal age of the user under Saving and Protection)
• We need your OIB if you request an R1 account.
For the sake of better user experience and ease of use of our online store, all collected information will be stored as the purpose for processing is fulfilled.
Your personal information will be handled in accordance with applicable regulations, with appropriate technical and security measures in place to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, misuse, disclosure of loss or destruction.
The processing manager maintains the confidentiality of your personal information and allows access and disclosure of personal information only to those employees who need it for the performance of their business activities, and to third parties only in cases explicitly required by law.
We collect some information automatically - you can read more in the web cookies section
Purpose and Insight:
Personal information is used solely for the above purposes and will be made available to external processing executors during the processing process. Executors are organizations that Microteam d.o.o. hires to perform outsourced functions such as goods distribution service providers for the purpose of fulfilling and delivering orders. In addition, based on legal obligations, personal information will also be disclosed to representatives of the competent legal authorities.
Our site uses standard web cookies. These are small pieces of code that your browser automatically executes, and are required to properly display page content on all devices without using them. The information thus collected is information about your browser and is used to remember your location on the pages in case the session is interrupted, to monitor the movement of users to improve functionality.